Have you tried video marketing for your business?
Most of the time when we hear the words “video marketing” we think of the high cost it might be for your business to get involved on a video campaign, but the truth is that is more cost effective than most of us think it is. Using Youtube video marketing for your business can bring you lots of benefits and in this post we want to share how you can start using Youtube for all your video marketing strategies.
First of all let’s not forget who owns Youtube;
- 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute and that’s more than one decade of daily content!
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages! (There’s no excuse on using this video site for your business)
- Each month Youtube receives more than 1 billion unique visitors. Do you have the most minimum idea of what that means? That’s more than the total population in Europe!
- Every day millions of people log into Youtube to watch funny and bizarre video clips, announcements, tutorials and presentations. We live in a world where 200 billion online videos are being watched monthly.
- 6 billion hours of video are watched monthly. More than 450,000 years of video are viewed every month!
- The Mobile market occupies almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time
- YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices
Some of the advantages of using video marketing for your services or company:
- A good positioned video can definitely optimize any website’ s SEO.
- Your new video marketing strategy will make your business look better than your competition.
- Having videos on your company’s web site, or blog will eventually make users stay a longer time in it.
- A message that comes from a video is always more direct and clear.
- By inserting videos into your marketing strategy, you’ll be able to reach a new kind of audience which you had not been able to reach using plain content.
- It’s more comfortable and faster to watch a video than to read a text.
- The videos are shared more than written content.
- Making a video for any business using Youtube is Free.
- Getting lots of Youtube views to your videos also increases engagement.
How to use Youtube for the benefit of your business:
- Think about what is your demographic target. 88% of Youtube users between 18 and 34 years are watching videos on a regular basis.
- Choose the type of business video you want to create: It could be a video presentation of your company, a customer testimonials video, product demonstrations, case studies videos, commercial videos or a blog entry.
- It is imperative that you listen to your audience every time you post a video, the comments they make are gonna be very useful in your next video and most important don’t ever forget to add a good “call to action” to your videos.
- Its very important to capture the attention of your targeted audience in the first few seconds, so try to be clear and go straight to the message that you want to transmit.
- Don’t forget to use your business or website main keywords in your video title and in the description area as well.
- Share your new marketing video in all major social networks in which your company is actively involved. Write a blog post about it and don’t forget about creating a new Youtube channel describing what your new videos are going to be about.
Other useful links:
Do you have any experience or know about a case study with a successful story on video marketing? Why not share it?
Follow this blog for new updates.
and find me on Twitter @imelseda